The NDTMA (Nondestructive Testing Management Association) was formed over fifty years ago to provide a forum for the open exchange of managerial, technical, and regulatory information critical to the successful management of NDT personnel and activities. Our NDT organization is comprised of delegates from member companies involved in the use, practice, and promotion of NDT. Although each member company designates one voting delegate, there are no restrictions as to the number of employees who may participate. For the most part, delegates are NDT professionals, managers, and executives involved in furnishing or using NDT services or products.
The NDTMA is dedicated to the concept that NDT is a profession. On-going objectives are to help NDTMA members, as NDT professional managers, to:
- Expand their business and financial skills
- Expand their people management competencies
- Develop and hone their interpersonal skills
- Be cognizant of and stay informed on health and safety related issues
- Promote and market NDT service both nationally and internationally
- Monitor regulatory requirements and changes, and participate in the rule-making process
- Participate in the development and revision of industry codes and standards
- Promote and maintain high ethical standards and practices within the NDT community
- Increase the quality of the NDT product and the image of the profession
Keep abreast of technical advances in NDT
NDTMA accomplishes these objectives by:
- Organizing and sponsoring an annual conference for professional and management personnel with formal presentations on business subjects such as management, accounting, marketing, safety, industrial hygiene, human resource management, governmental regulation, personnel certification, legal issues, and NDT technology.
- Developing and promoting NDT management sessions in conjunction with other organizations
- Maintain a website containing relevant NDT and NDTMA information and items of interest
- Interacting and networking within this association of managers, scientist-entrepreneurs, and other NDT professionals
- Exhibiting NDT equipment at the annual conference
- Maintaining liaison with other professional organizations
- Acting as the “voice” for the NDT industry in the rulemaking process on regulatory issues.
Enhancement of your expertise is vital in today’s competitive and rapidly advancing technological community. If you feel you can benefit from association with other NDT managers; to learn, grow, and contribute your knowledge and experience, then we invite you and your Company to join us.
The 2019 Annual NDTMA conference will be held at the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 12-14