The 2019 Annual Conference will be held at the Golden Nugget, Las Vegas, NV the week of February 10, 2019. The conference will start on Tuesday evening, February 12 and end on Thursday, February 14; with training seminars on Tuesday afternoon and Friday morning, subjects to be determined. For NDTMA member companies there is no registration fee for two people (and companions) to attend the conference. The Golden Nugget base room rate is $55 per night, Sunday – Thursday; $85 Friday – Saturday. A $20 per night resort fee is also added. This fee entitles each room reservation to the following items:
- Access to the fitness center for two people daily; does not include wet areas (a value of $20 per person/per day)
- In-room internet access; up to two (2) devices per day (a value of $14.99 per day)
- Printing of boarding passes at the front desk or box office only
- Free Parking
- Two (2) free bottled water per day
- Complementary RJ Newspapers in the Tower Lobbies from 6:00 am to 10:00 am
- Two (2) $5.00 off coupons for Gordie Brown
The Rush Tower rate is $85 a night, Sunday – Thursday; $115 a night, Friday – Saturday.
The preliminary conference program will be available later this summer.
Exhibit information may be downloaded here: Exhibit invitation
Exhibit space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis regarding tabletop location. Download the exhibit layout drawing showing available tables here: EXHIBITLAYOUT